Thank you for reading my blog. Please click the follow button in the upper left hand corner and you can also connect with me by clicking on any of the pages on the right side of my blog.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Faith, Passion, & Business

After deciding to start a blog I had to figure out what to write about.  See I'm not good at writing, as you will see.  There is so much going on in my life right now I just couldn't pick one topic to write about.  So I thought about what makes my mind race.  Faith, passion, and business.

Faith:

I have always been a Christian but I didn't go to church, read the bible or have my mind on Jesus 24/7.  I believe the Lord has wanted my attention and did so by, shaking up my business.  Well, it worked, he got my attention.  I go to church every Sunday, I'm trying to get better at reading the bible and praying.  Many may have noticed(and may be annoyed)by all my Facebook postings.  Lately I have spent alot of time on Facebook and by posting the things I post it helps me keep the Lord at the forefront of my mind.  This is working for me because I feel something good inside of me, not to say I don't get depressed, I do but it doesn't last long.


Passion:

My passion and business go hand in hand.  My passion is business.

Business:

Recently a friend of mine asked me what my passion(business wise)was.  I told her I'm an entrepreneur, I want more than one(successful)business, I want an empire!


No comments:

Post a Comment