Thank you for reading my blog. Please click the follow button in the upper left hand corner and you can also connect with me by clicking on any of the pages on the right side of my blog.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Is this(building an empire)just a far fetched dream?





Some may think this is a far fetched dream.  My own daughter laughed when I showed her my last post and said "Ok mom".  I love my daughter so much and her opinion does matter, so this could have brought me down, but it doesn't.  This just makes me stronger.  I told her you just wait and see!


Why am I so confident this is not a far fetched dream?  As Joel Osteen said, "God has planted seeds in you that will bring abundance: gifts, talents, skills, ideas, creativity, favor."  God has put in me the desire and the perseverance to succeed.  We all have something that is our thing, that just describes us.  Alot of my friends are CNA's and nurses.  Over the years they have tried to convince me to also become a CNA or nurse but that just wasn't me.  Now business, that is me!


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

-Jeremiah 29:11


Joel Osteen also said, " When God puts a dream in your heart, it may look impossible, but don't get discouraged.  There is no obstacle too big for you, no dream too great."


 Now with all this said it doesn't mean it will be easy.


And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.  Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

-Romans 5:3-5


I also know:

For with God nothing will be impossible.

-Luke 1:21



With God before me, who dare oppose me?

No comments:

Post a Comment