Thank you for reading my blog. Please click the follow button in the upper left hand corner and you can also connect with me by clicking on any of the pages on the right side of my blog.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Perseverance 101:2 Need Some Inspiration?




Anything tropical always get's me motivated!





















Highly recommended as a must read!




A big beautiful house on the ocean, one of my inspirations to keep persevering!



Vacation, without a budget!


My son likes this car!




Faith, a must have to be successful!


Every day on our way to school, I ask my 6 year old son, 
"Are you ready for a good day?"  

So let me ask you,
 "Are you ready for a good day?"

My favorite saying of all times:

With God before me, who DARE opposes me?!?!



So what's your inspiration?  Share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment