Thank you for reading my blog. Please click the follow button in the upper left hand corner and you can also connect with me by clicking on any of the pages on the right side of my blog.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Logo


This is the logo my wonderful daughter made for me!

In my first blog I wrote how I came up with what I would be blogging about. 


This logo fits me and this blog perfectly!  As I said in my second blog business is my passion.  


As you look at this picture you think, this doesn't say business, it says vacation.  I believe my passion for business is what will bring me to my other passion, the tropics!  I love everything about living in a warm place, such as the tropics!  I want my house on the beach with views of the ocean from every room!  I want  to wake up every morning to see this view from my bed.


Most things I love relates to the tropics.  My favorite tree is the Palm Tree, my favorite animal is a Turtle, I love flip flops, oh and I love warm weather!

The beautiful cross you see in my logo represents my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.


If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move;and nothing will be impossible for you.

Matthew 17:20

4 comments:

  1. Love the logo! Thanks for following me. I was excited to become your 10th GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter does a good job with the logos I have her make for me :) Thank yo for becoming my tenth follower, I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful logo, she must be creative. Thanks for grabbing the hop button. I will add your blog in the list of blogs i will feature..
    Wishing you a great week..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you May! Hope you also have a blessed week!

      Delete