Thank you for reading my blog. Please click the follow button in the upper left hand corner and you can also connect with me by clicking on any of the pages on the right side of my blog.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Perseverance 101


I love the word PERSEVERANCE!!!!

per·se·ver·ance

  [pur-suh-veer-uhns]  Show IPA
noun
1.
steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state,etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, ordiscouragement.
2.
Theology continuance in a state of grace to the end,leading to eternal salvation.








In the next couple of blogs I will be talking about how to persevere and what happens when you do.






And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.  Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

-Romans 5:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment